The business community here in Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island has been hard at work to ensure we are doing business safely in this new COVID-19 world. You can be confident that our businesses will:
- Comply with the standards set by the State of Maine to operate and receive guests
- Require employees to practice good hand hygiene and wear face coverings
- Cleaning, sanitizing, & disinfecting in accordance with CDC requirements
- Offer social distancing opportunities wherever possible
- Provide hand sanitizing stations at all business locations and various public locations
Operating different types of businesses will require different measures to ensure guest safety. To see more of what our individual business types are doing to keep you safe, click below to see the guidelines our member businesses have agreed to follow locally.