Bar Harbor Whale Watch - Somes Sound & Lighthouses Cruise
This cruise is one to put on your itinerary while in Bar Harbor! Offered in the late summer and fall, it features some of the most beautiful places in Acadia and unique island lighthouses! On this cruise we stop at the mouth of Somes Sound and see lighthouses such as Egg Rock, Winter Harbor, Baker Island and Bear Island. We also take in all the National park highlights and look for wildlife such as, seals, eagles, harbor porpoise, and a variety of seabirds!
This trip has excellent narration and offers ample time at each light for excellent photography. You will have the chance to experience some of the most scenic locations in Acadia National Park and Frenchman Bay. Our boats cover many miles of shoreline and can visit lighthouses that can't be seen from land!
- View historic lighthouses dating back to the 19th century!
- Learn about lighthouse history and Acadia National Park!
- Look for wildlife such as eagles, seals, harbor porpoise, and seabirds!
- One of our most popular cruises in the late summer and fall!
- A great experience for all ages! It will be a highlight to your visit to Bar Harbor!