Baker Island Acadia National Park Tour
Join an Acadia National Park ranger on this amazing island adventure. Leave Bar Harbor and travel by boat nine miles to this uninhabited park island and land by launch. Visit the historic Gilley family farmstead dating back to 1806 and the famous Baker Island Lighthouse - first built in 1828. Explore the fascinating dance floor rock formation and while there eat lunch on the ocean. On the return, take in spectacular coastal park scenery. Throughout the trip we look for and identify birds, porpoise, and seals. Leaves from Harborplace, Tours on Tues., Wed.& Thur. at 8:00 am. June 16 Sept. 4th.
- Range-Led Boat + Island Tour!
- Visit Baker Island Lighthouse!
- Hike around an island part of Acadia National Park!
- Cruise along the shores of Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island!
- Ride aboard a 56 foot lobster boat!