Ah, February—that inescapable month between the new year’s promises and future hope of spring, typically chilly and perhaps a little gray. The days are short, though we appreciate every additional minute the sun stays up—a reminder of the warmer days to come (speaking of which, have you planned your Bar Harbor trip yet?
At this time of the year, it’s easy for the winter blues to take hold. Doing small, nice things for yourself and others goes a long way—whether a future trip to look forward to or a thoughtful gift reminiscent of happy times. Add some summertime warmth to your February from Bar Harbor. We’ve got a lot to love:
- Gift Card from Bar Harbor Inn & Spa Resort: fewer things scream “vacation” than sipping cocktails under an umbrella, admiring an ocean view—a spa, gourmet dining and pool at your disposal. Present a gift card to your loved one (or buy one for yourself!) for a future trip, and winter will be sure to fly by.
- Red Cloak Tours Virtual Tasting Parties: for the sweet tooth fanatic in your life, Red Cloak Tours in Bar Harbor has partnered with Box of Maine to deliver local Maine delights like maple popcorn, chocolate-covered blueberries, whoopie pies and more. You’ll be doing more than simply eating—Red Cloak will be hosting a 30–40-minute virtual Zoom party and sharing the history and folklore behind the treats, making them taste that much better!
- Beal’s Famous Lobster Roll Kit, Beal’s at Home: what’s more to love than a mouthwatering lobster roll? Beal’s Famous Lobster Roll Kit comes with a full pound of lobster, Beal’s Buttah,™ mayo, local Maine potato chips and four fresh brioche rolls.
- Jordan Pond Popover Mix and more, The Acadia Shops: shop online for everything you need to recreate those fluffy, golden favorites at home. The Jordan Pond Popover Mix, pan, potholder and jam are ready to turn your home into a Jordan Pond paradise.
- Willis’ Rock Shop: put some Bar Harbor magic right on your finger or wrist with Willis’ online shop, featuring tourmaline, moonstone and more.
There’s plenty more to love—visit What’s Open in Bar Harbor